Post Name :
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 09-Exam/2022 Apply Online for 62 Post
Post date :
27 October 2022 | 06:03 PM
Post Update :
16 April 2022 | 08:50 AM
Short details :
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), has released the 09-Exam/2022 advertisement of Junior Assistant Mains Examination 2022. All the candidates who are Qualified and Valid score card in PET-2021 Exam and who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online from 19/12/2022 to 08/01/2023. Read the advertisement for the recruitment selection process, make sure to apply carefully only after reading the complete details, the pay scale, fees, qualification, age limit and all other information is given below in the recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam Online Form 2023
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 10+2 Advt No. : 09-Exam/2022
>UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Important Dates
- Application Begin : 19/12/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 08/01/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08/01/2023
- Correction Last Date : 15/01/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
>UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Advt No. 09-Exam/2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Advt No. 09/2022 Rules
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Eligibility
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India with CCC / Equivalent Exam Passed.
- Typing Test: Hindi 30 WPM
- More Details Read the Notification.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 62 Post
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Eligibility
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 09-Exam/2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Advt No. 09/2022 Recruitment 2022.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2021 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.