Post Name :
Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers Grade B Phase II Mains Exam Results, DEPR/DSIM Final Result 2022
Post date :
27 October 2022 | 07:33 PM
Post Update :
27 October 2022 | 07:40 PM
Short details :
Reserve Bank of India RBI Recently declared Result for the Officers Grade B & Assistant Manager recruitment exam notification. Those Candidates Who Are Registered or Enrolled with this Vacancies Can Check Result and Download Result.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Officers & Assistant Manager Post Admit Card 2022
RBI Officers 2022 Short Details of Notification
RBI Officers Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 28/03/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/04/2022 upto 06 PM Only.
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 18/04/2022
- Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Exam Date :
- Phase I : 28/05/2022, Phase II : 25/06/2022
- Officers Gr B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM Exam Date :
- Phase I : 02/07/2022, Phase II : 06/08/2022
- Assistant Manager Rajbhasha & Protocol & Security Exam Date : 21/05/2022
- Phase I Result Available : 07/06/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Phase II Result Available : 12/07/2022
RBI Officers Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For Officers Post:
- General / OBC / EWS: 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- For Assistant Manager Post:
- General / OBC / EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode.
RBI Officers Recruitment 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per RBI Officers Recruitment Rules.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 303 Post
RBI Officers & Assistant Manager Exam 2022 Eligibility
Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha
Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security
How to Fill RBI Officers Recruitment 2022 Form
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer & Assistant Manager Recruitment Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 28/03/2022 to 18/04/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Reserve Bank of India RBI Opportunity Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.